Until such time as social isolation protocols are eased The R.M. of Blucher will be conducting council meeting by web-based means.
Members of the public who wish to observe meetings of council must email the R.M. office at firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to the upcoming meeting.
The next meeting is to be held on April 15, 2020 beginning at 8:00 a.m. The agenda may be downloaded here.
RM 343 COVID-19 UPDATE
Due to the continuing Coronavirus pandemic the R.M. of Blucher council and administration have instituted the following protocols:
- The transfer station on Pit Road is open during regular hours.
- The operator of the the transfer station has been instructed to observe social distancing protocols.
- Transportation staff are currently furloughed. If there is an emergency, or snow event, staff will be available.
- The municipal office is closed to the public. The office will be staffed from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. We recommend contacting us by email at email@example.com outside of these hours.
- Payments may still be made by mail or direct payment, however due to the continuing pandemic, The R.M. will not be applying penalties to outstanding accounts or 2019 arrears for the next two months.
We realize that this situation is fluid and changing moment to moment. We appreciate your patience and your aid as we deal with this situation.
The R.M. of Blucher No. 343 now has an active Crime Watch organization in place for the RM and area. In order to join, or for more information please contact:
or click on the following link
Welcome to the R.M. of Blucher No. 343. The R.M. of Blucher is a diverse municipality of approximately 2000 residents located just ten minutes south-east of Saskatoon.
The RM is serviced by four primary weight highways as well as Canadian National and Canadian Pacific rail lines. We also have an extensive road network enabling commuters to get to work, businesses to move product, and producers to get goods to market. The RM offers varied forms of residential, agricultural, commercial, and industrial development allowing potential residents or companies to purchase and develop the type of home or business that they desire.
Blucher No. 343 boasts a robust economy including the Cargill Clavet facility, the Nutrien Patience Lake and Allan potash mines, Nutrien Clavet fertilizer depot, Nutrien Ag Services, various residential developments, significant agricultural interests, and many other service providers to ensure that all needs are met. We offer competitive taxation rates and custom work services to our residents and ratepayers.
Welcome to the Rural Municipality of Blucher No. 343!